- Posts: 157
- Thank you received: 2
Change the option for product in system
12 years 4 months ago #156600
by Carolek
Change the option for product in system was created by Carolek
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.20
Hey
My client wants to know if there is a way to change the option for a product after the customer sent the order. For example if the client ordered a black shirt and it's out of stock, can I change in the order in the system into white shirt? I try via the edit possibility but nothing changes.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.20
Hey
My client wants to know if there is a way to change the option for a product after the customer sent the order. For example if the client ordered a black shirt and it's out of stock, can I change in the order in the system into white shirt? I try via the edit possibility but nothing changes.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #156668
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic Change the option for product in system
In the backend you have full access to each and every bit of the order, don't you?
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #156675
by Carolek
Replied by Carolek on topic Change the option for product in system
Yes but can't save it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #156676
by lousyfool
That's a very general statement.
Anything you can add to this? Symptoms? Error message?
Possibly a permission issue?
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic Change the option for product in system
Carolek wrote: Yes but can't save it.
That's a very general statement.
Anything you can add to this? Symptoms? Error message?
Possibly a permission issue?
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #156680
by Carolek
Replied by Carolek on topic Change the option for product in system
I can change the quantity and save. But if I try to change some options there is no way to save it. So I attach some screenshots and explains:
Like you can see, nothing happens.
- The first one before editing
- The second is what I got when I press the edit possibility
- The third is when I press the save option of the previous screenshot
- The fourth is when I press the edit option of the previous screenshot
- The fifth is to show you there is no way to save it
- The last is what i got when I close the previous
Like you can see, nothing happens.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #156681
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic Change the option for product in system
Hmm, it's still difficult to see what is happening and what not, at least for me. you didn't comment on the permissions question - are they set so that the account you're using can edit and save, actually? Are you SuperUser without limitations?
Anyway, let the big chiefs here take a look. Could imagine they'd need to get access to the backend with an admin account - if I were you, I'd prepare for it, or be patient till it's possible. Sorry, just my 2 cents. Good luck.
Anyway, let the big chiefs here take a look. Could imagine they'd need to get access to the backend with an admin account - if I were you, I'd prepare for it, or be patient till it's possible. Sorry, just my 2 cents. Good luck.
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #156682
by Carolek
Replied by Carolek on topic Change the option for product in system
I'm Super User yes, no limitations. Thank you. I'll wait
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #156727
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Change the option for product in system
Hi,
Do you think it would be possible to have an access to your website in order to see your problem directly ?
I made some tests in my local websites and I didn't reproduce it. My confirmation shouldn't be the same and I think some things are different about the products I used.
Regards,
Do you think it would be possible to have an access to your website in order to see your problem directly ?
I made some tests in my local websites and I didn't reproduce it. My confirmation shouldn't be the same and I think some things are different about the products I used.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #156740
by Carolek
Replied by Carolek on topic Change the option for product in system
I sent to you in private.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #156878
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Change the option for product in system
Hi,
I just tried on your website, indeed the display is broken when saving but the data is well updated and the order price too.
When the popup with the broken content appear, just close it and then refresh the whole page, you will see the updated informations
So actually it wan work like that, but we will try to reproduce the issue on our end and then correct it in the package.
I just tried on your website, indeed the display is broken when saving but the data is well updated and the order price too.
When the popup with the broken content appear, just close it and then refresh the whole page, you will see the updated informations
So actually it wan work like that, but we will try to reproduce the issue on our end and then correct it in the package.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds