- Posts: 217
- Thank you received: 1
Reissue of invoice
12 years 4 months ago #157495
by Mat
Reissue of invoice was created by Mat
Hi,
We had a customer request a reissue of the invoice however I noticed that the invoice created by going to the order and pressing email is not the same design as the one we send when an order is made.
How can I use the same email design for both emails?
Thanks,
Mat
We had a customer request a reissue of the invoice however I noticed that the invoice created by going to the order and pressing email is not the same design as the one we send when an order is made.
How can I use the same email design for both emails?
Thanks,
Mat
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #157509
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Reissue of invoice
Hi,
Are you using the PDF invoice plugin ?
If it is, you can edit the file "plugins\hikashop\attachinvoice\attachinvoice\invoice.php" to have the same template than in the other views. The views in question are "order / show" (frontend template) and "order / invoice" (backend template).
Are you using the PDF invoice plugin ?
If it is, you can edit the file "plugins\hikashop\attachinvoice\attachinvoice\invoice.php" to have the same template than in the other views. The views in question are "order / show" (frontend template) and "order / invoice" (backend template).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds