Skip to main content

Options disappear

More
12 years 3 months ago #159207 by Carolek
Options disappear was created by Carolek
-- url of the page with the problem -- : yaeliq.com/new/product/148534-apple-pie-by-lizardking.html
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.20
Hy,

I need some help. I have some products with options (you can see in the url I attach to the message. The options are always existing and if the customer doesn't choose one there is a default option that is adding to the order. Sometimes (about one of an hundred orders) the options are not adding to the order. This is not a problem with a special product or a special option, and there is nothing logical in the cases. But in the end, the customer doesn't get what he commands.
I attach 2 screenshots of the backend orders. First without the options added, second with the options. I really need you to help me with this. Thanks,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #159215 by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Options disappear
Hi,
I didn't totally understood your issue but if you don't want any option to be added when your customer don't select any options that will automatically do the job for options which don't have variants, but if your option have a variant, the solution will be to create a "no" value through your variant characteristic.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #159281 by Carolek
Replied by Carolek on topic Options disappear
There is always an option to be added. Sometimes the option is not transferred with the product so I can't know what my client choose. Also if my client didn't choose anything, there is a default option to be transferred in the order. About one of a hundred orders, this information is missing. This is not always the same product with missing information. I think this is a bug.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #159322 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Options disappear
Hi,

If we cannot reproduce the problem it's hard to provide any advice.
As far as I can see on the page everything is ok.
The only way it wouldn't add the options would be if the user was deliberately removing the HTML of the options from the product page with firebug before adding the product to the cart.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #163629 by Carolek
Replied by Carolek on topic Options disappear
Hy,

About once in a week, there is an order with the same problem. The options disappear and we can't know what the client wants. In my orders there is always an option to check and if it's not checked so the default option is is the order.
From time to time this information is missing! I tried to check all the orders and check if there is a common denominator, but there is not!
Don't know what to do. Please help me with this! I'm sure that there is an issue with this!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #163631 by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Options disappear
Hi,

Have you the option "Group options with product" enabled in Configuration > Main > Cart, that can maybe avoid this kind of situations.
Thanks to update to HikaShop 2.3.2 available from our website to see if that solve the problem.
Don't forget to backup before ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #163736 by Carolek
Replied by Carolek on topic Options disappear
Hy,
The option is enable. I'll update and hope this will help. Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #163738 by Carolek
Replied by Carolek on topic Options disappear
Can you please send me a link to update? Can't find it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #163739 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Options disappear
Hi,

You have to go in "My Subscriptions" area (under My Account)
www.hikashop.com/my-account/your-subscriptions.html

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #164755 by Carolek
Replied by Carolek on topic Options disappear
Hy,

Can't upgrade to the new version. I get a white screen (attach here screenshot).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #164756 by Carolek
Replied by Carolek on topic Options disappear
Ok. Sorry, it works. Now I hope it will resolve the problem. I'll update here.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #180154 by Carolek
Replied by Carolek on topic Options disappear
Hy

Remember the problem? About options that not transferred with the product so we can't know what the client choose?
So after so long time we understand that when a client converts the cart to wishlist and then the wishlist to order, the options disappear and the order misses the information. Why this is happening?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #180303 by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Options disappear
Hi,

Indeed I have reproduced the error on my end.
I just added this task on our TODO list and we will correct that for the next release.

We will keep you informed once it's corrected.

Thanks for the report.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.240 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum