- Posts: 59
- Thank you received: 1
Email sent with order created, but not on payment
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.5
I've setup everything correct through the settings and I get an email once an order is created, however once the payment is confirmed and the order is set to confirm I don't see another email. Is there anyway to resolve this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
So you're saying that the order status is now set to confirmed ?
Did you edit the code of the emails ?
Did you change something in the emails ?
Do you get the payment notification email (as shop owner) when the order is confirmed ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
nicolas wrote: Hi,
So you're saying that the order status is now set to confirmed ?
Did you edit the code of the emails ?
Did you change something in the emails ?
Do you get the payment notification email (as shop owner) when the order is confirmed ?
The order status is now set to confirmed.
I have not made any changes to the code of the email
I only changed the logo that the email sends
I do not get the payment notification and that's what I'm asking about in this thread.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
If you don't get the payment notification emails, based on the information you provided, it means that the "payment notification email address" field of the Emails section of the HikaShop configuration doesn't contain your email address.
Please check on that setting.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I would like to try and get this resolved in the next two days so that we can get the shop running to our clients next week. Please if you could help more to resolve this, I am happy to give admin access.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I can have a look at your backend settings but not sure it will help as the problem is probably elsewhere.
Please enter in that field of the configuration the email address: contact at hikashop dot com so that we can get the payment notification and do a payment test with the order being confirmed.
Then, please provide a backend access via our contact form with a link to this thread
www.hikashop.com/contact-us.html
We'll be able to see what's going on.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I was not able to login with the user access you provided. Could you double check it and send it again please ?
You can revert your payment notification email address setting to your email address now that the test has been done.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thanks in advance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
boxchilli wrote: Hi. Any further news with this?
I hate double posting or chasing, but I've not heard anything new this week. Even if it's a this is being looked at currently X is the problem. I have the client chasing me down for answers as this is the last thing to be done on the website.
Thank you for understanding and any information you can give me is most welcome
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Not sure but the plugin given in this topic could maybe help you:
hikashop.com/forum/orders-management/869...or-admin.html#160779
It allow to send the order status notification email to a chosen email address.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
In HikaShop there is no confirmation email for order status change, the only order you receive are the orders from the payment method.
In the plugin I choosed to use the "addRecipient" method because the "addBcc" one is not compatible with all the mail configurations. But you can edit the plugin in order to use the bcc one.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The person who's done the payment plugins says
"If the payment is recorded correctly after the checkout, then it may be a config of Hikashop (but not the plugin). If the payment is not recorded, then it needs to be amended."
Can I confirm what code should be changed in order to use bcc?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I have the same issue here on my site.
I upgraded to the latest version og hikashop and since then, the payment confirmaiton email is not sent anymore.
I get the order creation email bit not the payment confirmation email.
The payment plugin used is paypal. So I get a email from paypal and the status is set to confirmed, but I do not get anymore the email from hikashop confirming that the order is now confirmed now.
This is ugly, since I now have to check all orders that they are really set to confirmed after paypal payment is arrived.
I have to mention, that I also added a plugin handling the event onAfterOrderUpdate.
Could it be maybe related to that ?
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 2
After updating from ver 2.3.0 business to 2.3.1 business the payment notification email is missing.
No "payment notification email" existing in backend admin - "hikashop->System->Emails"
This came with the version update.
Any fix to this missing email entry?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
This is potentially due to an error that we have corrected few hours ago, thanks to edit the file "administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php" and in the function "modifyOrder()" replace:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.