- Posts: 60
- Thank you received: 0
Export fields
12 years 3 months ago #159822
by Swib
Export fields was created by Swib
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1 Business
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.5.
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
When I make an exportfile of my orders, I get all the fields. Is it also possible to export some fields?
For example: product_name,categories, price_value product_quantity, product_manufacturer_id and my own fields?
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1 Business
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.5.
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
When I make an exportfile of my orders, I get all the fields. Is it also possible to export some fields?
For example: product_name,categories, price_value product_quantity, product_manufacturer_id and my own fields?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #159824
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Export fields
Hi,
I think that what you need is in the mass actions, you can set à massaction via the menu System of HikaShop.
Select the order data, and in the action part, select export csv and check the desired fieldsonly.
I think that what you need is in the mass actions, you can set à massaction via the menu System of HikaShop.
Select the order data, and in the action part, select export csv and check the desired fieldsonly.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pierre Corell
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 days ago - 11 years 6 days ago #215681
by Swib
Replied by Swib on topic Export fields
The component CSVImproved is a very good component. I can export the files I want.
Last edit: 11 years 6 days ago by Swib.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds