- Posts: 208
- Thank you received: 10
AlphauserPoints NOT applied
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3 Essentials
-- Joomla version -- : x.x
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Customer made an order for $19.30
After I received confirm of credit card payment...I went into the order change changed the status to CONFIRMED.
Opened the Customer's AlphauserPoints accounts and the 19 points did not apply.
Is there some other trigger I need to turn on to make it happen?
Thanks
Pam
Here's my screen shots
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Could you provide a screenshot of how you configured your hikashop alphauserpoints plugin settings ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I guess this is where I'm confused.
Here's a screen shot of the Hikashop AlphaUserPoints Plugin but it is NOT activated. Why? Because I was told in another thread that this plug was outdated/appreciated so I don't have it activated.
www.hikashop.com/forum/payment-methods/8...alphauserpoints.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please do not use the "AlphaUserPoints" plugin anymore, this plugin is deprecated.
The points plugins are the plugins "user points" (and they are compatible with AlphaUserPoints too).
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...57-using-points.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I'm not...but Nicolas asked me about that plugin.
He apparently thinks I need to configure it somehow?
Can you address my question as to why the points are not being applied??
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
What I can told you is that the plugin "HikaShop AlphaUserPoints Plugin" in you website is unpublished, so he won't be loaded by Joomla and won't do anything.
Nicolas asked you the configuration of the plugin, in the HikaShop part.
But Nicolas also wanted to know which point plugin you are using.
The configuration of the "HikaShop AlphaUserPoints plugin" (which is, deprecated and won't be supported anymore) can be fond in the section "System > Payment plugin" of HikaShop.
But you will also find the plugin "User Points payment plugin" which allow you to use points for payment ; and the plugin "User points plugin" in the section "System > Plugins" to gain points.
These two plugins are the new points plugins that I really recommend you to use instead of the old AlphaUserPoints one.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
For the second screenshot, the plugin you show me is the payment part, not the gain one.
Please configure it in the Hikashop "System > Plugin" section.
If you do not have rules to gain points, the user won't gain anything.
The first screenshot is still in the Joomla part so it won't be useful for configure the gain of points. But it is the right plugin, just not the right place.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
In your case I don't think you want to have virtual points, so I will recommend you to set "no".
Otherwise, it looks good. You should gain points with the new orders.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I set it to "no"
So now....you're saying when a customer makes an order....and once done and I manually change the status to 'CONFIRMED' the points for that order should show up in AlphaUserPoints?
Pam
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Yes, that's what I said.
But you have to be sure that the plugin "User points" in the "hikashop payment" section is also published.
Even if you don't have a payment configuration instance for the "user points", the plugin has to be published in order to give the points to the user when the order is confirmed.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
But I've found that orders created BEFORE I activated the right plugins are not affected by the change to CONFIRM. Points are not applied.
So it's not retroactive.
But that's okay, I can manually do those.
Thanks for your help.
Pam
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
It's not retroactive.
The points are stored in the order itself when created. It allows the plugin to give and give back the points depending the order status (if you cancel/refund the order).
So even if the point rule changed, the orders won't be affected, if you give back points, the same value will be used.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.