- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
adding ckeckout custom field value to email
- Cedar Gate Media
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 3 months ago #160681
by Cedar Gate Media
adding ckeckout custom field value to email was created by Cedar Gate Media
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
niffersclothing.com
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : x.x
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi Hikashop,
I've searched forum, read documentation, but with no success yet... I added a custom field to the checkout where non-registered users can enter their shipping address. I would like that address to show up in the order administrator notification emails.
I have this in the HTML version code but it didn't work:
<p>
<span style="color:#1c8faf !important;font-weight:bold;">{TXT:SHIPPING_ADDRESS} :</span> {LINEVAR:SHIPPING_ADDRESS}
</p>
The custom field is a text area, the column name is shipping_address.
Can you point me in the right direction?
Thanks, Kevin
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : x.x
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi Hikashop,
I've searched forum, read documentation, but with no success yet... I added a custom field to the checkout where non-registered users can enter their shipping address. I would like that address to show up in the order administrator notification emails.
I have this in the HTML version code but it didn't work:
<p>
<span style="color:#1c8faf !important;font-weight:bold;">{TXT:SHIPPING_ADDRESS} :</span> {LINEVAR:SHIPPING_ADDRESS}
</p>
The custom field is a text area, the column name is shipping_address.
Can you point me in the right direction?
Thanks, Kevin
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 3 months ago #160702
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic adding ckeckout custom field value to email
Hello Kevin,
The solution will be to directly edit the "address" file of the "order" view of your back-end template through "Hikashop->Display->Views"
The solution will be to directly edit the "address" file of the "order" view of your back-end template through "Hikashop->Display->Views"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds