- Posts: 34
- Thank you received: 0
Graphic draft to order
12 years 3 months ago #160775
by upedown
Graphic draft to order was created by upedown
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Good evening!
I'm looking a solution for my problem:
I'm trying to build an e-commerce of customized gadget.
When a customer do an order he can send a LOGO with Ajax file box.
After this step I need to send a graphic draft to him with a checkoutbox to confirm.
Have you some suggestion about this?
I would like to give the possibility, maybe through his "personal area" under the "order" page, to consult the graphic draft (sent by us) and to confirm.
Thank you in advance.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Good evening!
I'm looking a solution for my problem:
I'm trying to build an e-commerce of customized gadget.
When a customer do an order he can send a LOGO with Ajax file box.
After this step I need to send a graphic draft to him with a checkoutbox to confirm.
Have you some suggestion about this?
I would like to give the possibility, maybe through his "personal area" under the "order" page, to consult the graphic draft (sent by us) and to confirm.
Thank you in advance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #160811
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Graphic draft to order
Hi there,
I assume that the graphic chart you are talking about is the select object with the given picture.
The first thing I can think about would be to code a plugin which superpose the pictures with some smart code to place it at the place. However it's quite a lot of work. Then you will be able to use the Hikashop triggers to automatically send the produced draft to the customer.
More about our triggers: www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...r-documentation.html
Let us know if you were thinking about something else!
I assume that the graphic chart you are talking about is the select object with the given picture.
The first thing I can think about would be to code a plugin which superpose the pictures with some smart code to place it at the place. However it's quite a lot of work. Then you will be able to use the Hikashop triggers to automatically send the produced draft to the customer.
More about our triggers: www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...r-documentation.html
Let us know if you were thinking about something else!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #160910
by upedown
Replied by upedown on topic Graphic draft to order
Thank you so much for the reply!
First of all I wanted to understand if there was an easy way to resolve this problem.
I don't think to be able to write a plugin...
I'll wait another solution before to choose the "e-mail way" between me and customers to approve the draft!
Thank you again!
First of all I wanted to understand if there was an easy way to resolve this problem.
I don't think to be able to write a plugin...
I'll wait another solution before to choose the "e-mail way" between me and customers to approve the draft!
Thank you again!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 3 months ago #160919
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Graphic draft to order
Your customers will be able upload a picture through your product page, by using a field custom field from the item table, but you won't be able to produce or to send the produced draft to your customer without using a plugin.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.225 seconds