- Posts: 208
- Thank you received: 10
Coupons (one time use)
12 years 3 months ago #161446
by simmiepam
Coupons (one time use) was created by simmiepam
-- url of the page with the problem -- : bestedernewsletters.com
-- HikaShop version -- :Essentials
-- Joomla version -- : x.x
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I have created a coupon that I only want to be used ONCE.
However, I did a test and used it but it's still showing that there's one use left.
Help me understand how to set it up so that it can only be used one time.
-- HikaShop version -- :Essentials
-- Joomla version -- : x.x
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I have created a coupon that I only want to be used ONCE.
However, I did a test and used it but it's still showing that there's one use left.
Help me understand how to set it up so that it can only be used one time.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #161489
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Coupons (one time use)
Hi,
Did you finish the checkout and created an order ? As long as the order is not created, the coupon can still be used.
Did you finish the checkout and created an order ? As long as the order is not created, the coupon can still be used.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #161607
by simmiepam
Replied by simmiepam on topic Coupons (one time use)
Thanks!
I guess I didn't go all the way through...I entered the coupon code and clicked NEXT but didn't actually complete the order.
It works now when I complete the order.
Thanks
I guess I didn't go all the way through...I entered the coupon code and clicked NEXT but didn't actually complete the order.
It works now when I complete the order.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds