- Posts: 107
- Thank you received: 1
custom fields on confirmation emails
12 years 3 months ago #162019
by oilibear
custom fields on confirmation emails was created by oilibear
Hi,
I have a several custom fields added to the billing/delivery info on the checkout, they are not showing on the invoices & confirmation emails, I added the new field names to the address_template view, but not sure what else to do, do I have to call each individual variable in all emails and invoices? How to do so?
Thanks,
Kashka
-- url of the page with the problem -- : hammocks.ie
I have a several custom fields added to the billing/delivery info on the checkout, they are not showing on the invoices & confirmation emails, I added the new field names to the address_template view, but not sure what else to do, do I have to call each individual variable in all emails and invoices? How to do so?
Thanks,
Kashka
-- url of the page with the problem -- : hammocks.ie
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #162054
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic custom fields on confirmation emails
Hi,
There are several address_template. One for the frontend and one for the backend. You probably added the tags to one but not the other. There is nothing else to do than add the tags in the address_template view files.
There are several address_template. One for the frontend and one for the backend. You probably added the tags to one but not the other. There is nothing else to do than add the tags in the address_template view files.
The following user(s) said Thank You: demo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds