- Posts: 208
- Thank you received: 10
Order showing up multiple times
12 years 3 months ago #162247
by simmiepam
Order showing up multiple times was created by simmiepam
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.BestederNewsletters.com
-- HikaShop version -- : Essentials
-- Joomla version -- : x.x
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I'm experience seeing an order show up multiple times in the system in the LAST 7 ORDERS section. But they don't show up multiple times when I view the orders from the regular orders area. Is this something I should be concerned about?
Thanks
Pam
-- HikaShop version -- : Essentials
-- Joomla version -- : x.x
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I'm experience seeing an order show up multiple times in the system in the LAST 7 ORDERS section. But they don't show up multiple times when I view the orders from the regular orders area. Is this something I should be concerned about?
Thanks
Pam
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #162249
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Order showing up multiple times
Hi,
No, it's just a display glitch of the widget and should be fixed with next version of HikaShop.
No, it's just a display glitch of the widget and should be fixed with next version of HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #162318
by simmiepam
Replied by simmiepam on topic [SOLVED] Order showing up multiple times
Great Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds