Skip to main content

Reorder - Item custom fields not copied

More
12 years 3 months ago #162907 by pepecortez
Hi!

I don't know weather it's a bug, or it's just a feature request, but as I see now, when re-ordering, the products item fields are not copied to the cart. As in our case there are "requested" fields in all products (with dropdown and text fields), the reorder mechanism is useless.

Any options to fix it? Or at least that would be great to ask the system for it in cart checkout step in the future (also item field editing would be great in the future).

Regards,
PePe

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #162918 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello PePe,
I just tested it and when I change the ordering of my item custom fields, the order is correctly changed through the cart module and the product page.
Can you download the last Hikashop version through our website, install it, and test it again ?
Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #163026 by pepecortez

Mohamed Thelji wrote: Hello PePe,
I just tested it and when I change the ordering of my item custom fields, the order is correctly changed through the cart module and the product page.
Can you download the last Hikashop version through our website, install it, and test it again ?
Thanks.


Hi,

I'm using freshest from both Hikashop (2.3.1.), and Hikamarket (1.4.1).
Anyway, I think u missunderstood my problem: I was not talking about the ordering of the product fields.
My problem is that once a user made on order, later the user can reorder that order by pressing "REORDER" button in the order list. After that, cart is filled with the correct products, but the product fields which was set in the copied order, are not set in the cart.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #163032 by nicolas
Hi,

Custom item fields will be taken into account with next version of HikaShop to be available in a few days.
If you need a preversion, you can request it via our contact form: www.hikashop.com/contact-us.html
Please provide the order number of HikaShop in your contact request.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #163419 by pepecortez

nicolas wrote: Hi,

Custom item fields will be taken into account with next version of HikaShop to be available in a few days.
If you need a preversion, you can request it via our contact form: www.hikashop.com/contact-us.html
Please provide the order number of HikaShop in your contact request.


I've just updated to Hikashop 2.3.2. but the earlier order's item fields are still not copied in to the cart.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #172271 by Jerome
Hi,

I made a "reorder" test with an order which got a product with a "advanced datepicker - item custom field".
The new cart I got the right custom field value.
So I am not able to reproduce your problem with HikaShop 2.3.2

If you still have the problem, would it be possible to have some details about your item custom fields configurations ?
Did you update your store with HikaShop 2.3.2 when published ? (after Nicolas send you the preview package)

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.215 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum