- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
Not receiving Download Link
- drumlegend
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 3 months ago #163052
by drumlegend
Not receiving Download Link was created by drumlegend
I have set up a shop that allows me to download files, it is strictly only for files.
When I pay for them I get one email from Paypal, I don't get one with a download link.
The order is confirmed as I can download it from the download area but I want the customers to be notified as it isn't obvious.
Thank you in advance for help.
I saw a post about adding a line of code to the paypal.php but the code you are meant to place it above in the file doesn't exist in my paypal.php
When I pay for them I get one email from Paypal, I don't get one with a download link.
The order is confirmed as I can download it from the download area but I want the customers to be notified as it isn't obvious.
Thank you in advance for help.
I saw a post about adding a line of code to the paypal.php but the code you are meant to place it above in the file doesn't exist in my paypal.php
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #163181
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Not receiving Download Link
Hi,
Your problem seems to be that the emails are not sent by your email server.
Please check the Emails settings of the Joomla configuration and of the HikaShop configuration with your hosting company so that they are set according to their requirements and then it will work.
Your problem seems to be that the emails are not sent by your email server.
Please check the Emails settings of the Joomla configuration and of the HikaShop configuration with your hosting company so that they are set according to their requirements and then it will work.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- drumlegend
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 2 months ago #164537
by drumlegend
Replied by drumlegend on topic Not receiving Download Link
Not having any luck at all with this, I have taken two screenshots to show both emails are the same.
I received 4 emails, two to the email account that I'm registered to on the website and 2 sent to my email that is registered with my paypal
But I am still not getting a downloadable file
Emails sent to my account email
Emails sent to my paypal email
These are the details I have used in the back end
Please help, I'm tearing my hair out
I received 4 emails, two to the email account that I'm registered to on the website and 2 sent to my email that is registered with my paypal
But I am still not getting a downloadable file
Emails sent to my account email
Emails sent to my paypal email
These are the details I have used in the back end
Please help, I'm tearing my hair out
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #164567
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Not receiving Download Link
Hi,
So from what I can see of your emails, that would indicate that the order has not been confirmed because no payment notification has been received from PayPal by HikaShop.
Can you check the status of the order in HikaShop ? Could you do a screenshot of the history area of the order ?
If the order is not confirmed, then you should check the different points presented in that FAQ:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...or.html#notification
So from what I can see of your emails, that would indicate that the order has not been confirmed because no payment notification has been received from PayPal by HikaShop.
Can you check the status of the order in HikaShop ? Could you do a screenshot of the history area of the order ?
If the order is not confirmed, then you should check the different points presented in that FAQ:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...or.html#notification
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- drumlegend
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 2 months ago #164634
by drumlegend
Replied by drumlegend on topic Not receiving Download Link
I've just checked on the log and all the order status's say created not confirmed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- drumlegend
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 2 months ago #164635
by drumlegend
Replied by drumlegend on topic Not receiving Download Link
The shop is public but only super users are able to view it whilst testing, could this be a problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #164700
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Not receiving Download Link
Ah yes, if the website is not public, PayPal cannot contact it and thus orders cannot be confirmed. That's in the list of things to check that I gave you in my previous message.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds