Rename button
12 years 2 months ago #163139
by PeterP
Rename button was created by PeterP
On checkout page to finalize transaction is button saying "Finish"
well . Finish what???? don't you think should be more specify like "Summit" or "Summit and Pay"
Some people going to get confuse
I did overwrite this, but I think that's should be correct in new version of translation.
BTW was not easy to find was on 2039 line
CHECKOUT_BUTTON_FINISH="Finish"
well . Finish what???? don't you think should be more specify like "Summit" or "Summit and Pay"
Some people going to get confuse
BTW was not easy to find was on 2039 line
CHECKOUT_BUTTON_FINISH="Finish"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #163163
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Rename button
Summit and Pay doesn't apply to all the situations either. Sometimes there is no payment involved as the products are free, sometimes the checkout is used as a reservation system, or as a quote system and thus there is no payment either.
So we kept something as general as possible. But yes, you're free to change the text with a translation override in order to have what you want. That's the goal of the translation override system.
So we kept something as general as possible. But yes, you're free to change the text with a translation override in order to have what you want. That's the goal of the translation override system.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #163210
by PeterP
Replied by PeterP on topic Rename button
Yes you right.
BTW how this going to work if you use in progress of payment Alpha Users Points?
Is going to skip Payments Method (PayPal) or still going to redirect you even if you use points to pay?
I not sure how Checkout workflow works, I don't see there any if , then options.
I know this is wrong section to ask, could you redirect me to correct posts, where is explain better.
Thank you.
BTW how this going to work if you use in progress of payment Alpha Users Points?
Is going to skip Payments Method (PayPal) or still going to redirect you even if you use points to pay?
I not sure how Checkout workflow works, I don't see there any if , then options.
I know this is wrong section to ask, could you redirect me to correct posts, where is explain better.
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 2 months ago #163233
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Rename button
Hello,
I didn't totally understood your question but note that you won't be redirected if you use Alpha users points as a payment method through your checkout workflow.BTW how this going to work if you use in progress of payment Alpha Users Points?
Is going to skip Payments Method (PayPal) or still going to redirect you even if you use points to pay?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #163351
by PeterP
Replied by PeterP on topic Rename button
I did figure out this already.
I add method payments "Alpha User Points" and user has option to choose on payments .
Only confuse me when I didn't see this option in lack of not enough point to buy.
I add method payments "Alpha User Points" and user has option to choose on payments .
Only confuse me when I didn't see this option in lack of not enough point to buy.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds