- Posts: 23
- Thank you received: 0
Email template per customer?
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #164118
by ronald
Email template per customer? was created by ronald
Hello Hikashop,
I would like to change the template of the notification invoice email of the order.
Where can I Edit this because when I try to change it and press oke it changes back.
And I want to change this for all my cutomers not only for one at a time.
So I would like to change automatically generated email invoice template.
Hope you can answer me today
Thanks,
Ronald
I would like to change the template of the notification invoice email of the order.
Where can I Edit this because when I try to change it and press oke it changes back.
And I want to change this for all my cutomers not only for one at a time.
So I would like to change automatically generated email invoice template.
Hope you can answer me today
Thanks,
Ronald
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by ronald.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #164128
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Email template per customer?
Hi,
You can edit the emails in the HikaShop backend : System > E-mails
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...p-email-listing.html
By editing a email, it will change the template for every one.
You can't have like that one e-mail template per customer. It could be possible but it will require some custom development.
Regards,
You can edit the emails in the HikaShop backend : System > E-mails
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...p-email-listing.html
This feature is only available in Business version of HikaShop.
By editing a email, it will change the template for every one.
You can't have like that one e-mail template per customer. It could be possible but it will require some custom development.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds