- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
update many order status and send report by mail
- pinchard@effinergie.org
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 2 months ago #165116
by pinchard@effinergie.org
HI,
I'm new with hikashop. I've just buy the essential package.
Is there a way to send periodically an email to administrator with a listing of all orders that have to be sent?
Then is there a way to select many order then to update their status on "shipped" ("expédiée" in french).
thank you for your help and thank you for hikashop. that's great
I'm new with hikashop. I've just buy the essential package.
Is there a way to send periodically an email to administrator with a listing of all orders that have to be sent?
Then is there a way to select many order then to update their status on "shipped" ("expédiée" in french).
thank you for your help and thank you for hikashop. that's great
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #165124
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic update many order status and send report by mail
Hi,
1. There is no option to do that.
2. To change several orders status at the same time, you can use a mass action (menu System>Mass actions). However, you can't really select the orders in a listing there, you need to add a filter on the orders to apply the action only to the orders you want, but that might in the end be less practical than just changing the status via the orders listing...
1. There is no option to do that.
2. To change several orders status at the same time, you can use a mass action (menu System>Mass actions). However, you can't really select the orders in a listing there, you need to add a filter on the orders to apply the action only to the orders you want, but that might in the end be less practical than just changing the status via the orders listing...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- pinchard@effinergie.org
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 1 month ago #168036
by pinchard@effinergie.org
Replied by pinchard@effinergie.org on topic update many order status and send report by mail
Thank you for your answear. I will use mass action to change order state.
Mmm, I've read documentation about Mass Action and Cron, and there is something I don't understand :
1 : I can configure mass action trigger as "every hour" for example. But what exactly will trigger my action every hour? do I have to configure a cron job to trigger it?
2 : I tried to configure Cron Job : it's ok, my cron task is well exectued. But I read documentation and I don't understand what my cron job is doing exactly??? It only send me an e-mail that said that cron job have been executed. Do i have to modify a PHP file to execute something??, Can i exeute Mass action by this way? Better : is it possible to send report (or mass action result) automaticaly by mail with it?
Thank you very much.
François.
Mmm, I've read documentation about Mass Action and Cron, and there is something I don't understand :
1 : I can configure mass action trigger as "every hour" for example. But what exactly will trigger my action every hour? do I have to configure a cron job to trigger it?
2 : I tried to configure Cron Job : it's ok, my cron task is well exectued. But I read documentation and I don't understand what my cron job is doing exactly??? It only send me an e-mail that said that cron job have been executed. Do i have to modify a PHP file to execute something??, Can i exeute Mass action by this way? Better : is it possible to send report (or mass action result) automaticaly by mail with it?
Thank you very much.
François.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #168039
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic update many order status and send report by mail
1. Yes, that requires the cron system to be configured in the "cron" tab of the configuration.
2. The cron system will trigger all the plugins of HikaShop and tell them to do what they need to do and if they display some messages, the messages will be included in the notification email by the cron system.
So when the cron system trigger the mass action plugin, it will look for any mass action with such regular trigger like "every hour" and will execute the mass action and report any error to the cron system in order to be added to the email notification (I recommend to first test the mass action manually before setting it up as a cron job).
2. The cron system will trigger all the plugins of HikaShop and tell them to do what they need to do and if they display some messages, the messages will be included in the notification email by the cron system.
So when the cron system trigger the mass action plugin, it will look for any mass action with such regular trigger like "every hour" and will execute the mass action and report any error to the cron system in order to be added to the email notification (I recommend to first test the mass action manually before setting it up as a cron job).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #243871
by dvddvd
Replied by dvddvd on topic update many order status and send report by mail
Hello Nicolas,
Is there any possibility of changing state through massaction and send email status change ?.
If this is not possible exite ability to send email status change with AcyMailing ?
Thank you.
Is there any possibility of changing state through massaction and send email status change ?.
If this is not possible exite ability to send email status change with AcyMailing ?
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #243900
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic update many order status and send report by mail
The following user(s) said Thank You: dvddvd
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #243946
by dvddvd
Replied by dvddvd on topic update many order status and send report by mail
Hi Nicolas,
I have tried to make the settings that you have shown me . But this is the result , I can not establish the new state.
Thanks
I have tried to make the settings that you have shown me . But this is the result , I can not establish the new state.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #243978
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic update many order status and send report by mail
Do you have the latest version of HikaShop ? We fixed several issues with the mass actions system for each of the last releases of HikaShop. So maybe updating would fix the problem if you don't have the latest version.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #243987
by dvddvd
Replied by dvddvd on topic update many order status and send report by mail
Hi Nicols,
Yes , I have the latest version . It may be for updating to php7.
Thank you
Yes , I have the latest version . It may be for updating to php7.
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #244135
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic update many order status and send report by mail
Hi,
When you select the action "cambiar estatus" please press the save button, then the statuses will be displayed.
We will solve that issue on our end for the next release.
When you select the action "cambiar estatus" please press the save button, then the statuses will be displayed.
We will solve that issue on our end for the next release.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dvddvd
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.246 seconds