How do I manually add 2 orders??
12 years 2 months ago #166430
by jameskb
How do I manually add 2 orders?? was created by jameskb
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Any
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error message
I need to add 2 orders manually to my HS orders. Is there an easy way to do this??
Thanks for your time.
--
JamesKB
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Any
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error message
I need to add 2 orders manually to my HS orders. Is there an easy way to do this??
Thanks for your time.
--
JamesKB
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #166504
by jameskb
Replied by jameskb on topic How do I manually add 2 orders??
Issue solved.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #166441
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How do I manually add 2 orders??
Hi,
Yes.
First create a user account for the user via the Joomla user manager. Then, just click on the "new" button of the orders listing and edit the different zones of the order with the data you need, starting with the user of the order.
Yes.
First create a user account for the user via the Joomla user manager. Then, just click on the "new" button of the orders listing and edit the different zones of the order with the data you need, starting with the user of the order.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds