Product is removed from inventory before payment
- Dragon41673
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 1 month ago #167485
by Dragon41673
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Product is removed from inventory before payment was created by Dragon41673
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.ariesgamesandminis.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.17
All,
With the way my Hikashop is setup, when someone places an order, the product is removed from inventory before they pay for the items via PayPal. How can I change this to only remove the products once the order is paid for?
I realize this is happening due to the order being "confirmed" when they go to pay for it...but I don't know how to change it.
Any help would be appreciated...thanks!
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.17
All,
With the way my Hikashop is setup, when someone places an order, the product is removed from inventory before they pay for the items via PayPal. How can I change this to only remove the products once the order is paid for?
I realize this is happening due to the order being "confirmed" when they go to pay for it...but I don't know how to change it.
Any help would be appreciated...thanks!
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #167487
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Product is removed from inventory before payment
Hi,
Just change the option "Update the product stock on confirmed status" of the configuration.
Just change the option "Update the product stock on confirmed status" of the configuration.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Dragon41673
-
Topic Author
- Offline
12 years 1 month ago #167549
by Dragon41673
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Replied by Dragon41673 on topic Product is removed from inventory before payment
Wow, I apologize, I looked there 2 or 3 times, and for some reason totally missed that line.
Thanks Nicolas!
Thanks Nicolas!
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds