- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Partially complete order.
- ronakamlani
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #167639
by ronakamlani
Partially complete order. was created by ronakamlani
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Crome
Hello this is Ronak here, I am biggest fan of Hikashop.
Some one please help me to come out, I am developing a shopping site, I am looking for complete partially complete order. For example if user order 100 product, I delivery them 50 Quantity and 50 items status will be on pending mode.
Thanks in advance.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Crome
Hello this is Ronak here, I am biggest fan of Hikashop.
Some one please help me to come out, I am developing a shopping site, I am looking for complete partially complete order. For example if user order 100 product, I delivery them 50 Quantity and 50 items status will be on pending mode.
Thanks in advance.
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by Jerome. Reason: remove duplicate content in the message
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #167679
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Partially complete order.
Hi,
HikaShop does not have a "partial order status" feature.
But it is something which is in our TODO list, specially for the integration with HikaMarket (in order to have several vendor orders with different statuses).
So for the moment I don't see an easy solution to do it ; it requires some important development to integrate the feature and update the different views/emails.
Regards,
HikaShop does not have a "partial order status" feature.
But it is something which is in our TODO list, specially for the integration with HikaMarket (in order to have several vendor orders with different statuses).
So for the moment I don't see an easy solution to do it ; it requires some important development to integrate the feature and update the different views/emails.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds