Error 1064 when updating Order Statusses
12 years 1 month ago #169603
by MadMan
Engine Monitoring and Performance Systems
Error 1064 when updating Order Statusses was created by MadMan
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.madman.co.za
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.0
The error comes up as soon as the "save and close" buttin is pressed, however the status is updated, but the error is a problem.
1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1 SQL=UPDATE syi7r_hikashop_category SET category_right = category_right + 2 WHERE category_right >=
Where do I fix it ?
Regards
Brian
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.0
The error comes up as soon as the "save and close" buttin is pressed, however the status is updated, but the error is a problem.
1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1 SQL=UPDATE syi7r_hikashop_category SET category_right = category_right + 2 WHERE category_right >=
Where do I fix it ?
Regards
Brian
Engine Monitoring and Performance Systems
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #169614
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Error 1064 when updating Order Statusses
Hi,
You have this error when updating an order status ?
Thanks to tell us where exactly you press this button, in the order detail page in backend or in the listing ?
Do you have any custom plugin called when saving an order ?
It seems to be strange that a request is executed on the category table when updating an order.
You have this error when updating an order status ?
Thanks to tell us where exactly you press this button, in the order detail page in backend or in the listing ?
Do you have any custom plugin called when saving an order ?
It seems to be strange that a request is executed on the category table when updating an order.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #169682
by MadMan
Engine Monitoring and Performance Systems
Replied by MadMan on topic Error 1064 when updating Order Statusses
Xavier,
In the backend, I click on SYSTEM > ORDER STATUSES, I create an order status such as "Awaiting Payment" then I click on "SAVE and EXIT" and that is when the error comes up.
The error displays the text and gives "Return to Control Panel" and throws me completely out of Joomla backend, I must log in again.
Only happens on create a new status, If I edit an existing status it saves it ok.
I have no custom plugins (that I know of)
Regards
Brian
In the backend, I click on SYSTEM > ORDER STATUSES, I create an order status such as "Awaiting Payment" then I click on "SAVE and EXIT" and that is when the error comes up.
The error displays the text and gives "Return to Control Panel" and throws me completely out of Joomla backend, I must log in again.
Only happens on create a new status, If I edit an existing status it saves it ok.
I have no custom plugins (that I know of)
Regards
Brian
Engine Monitoring and Performance Systems
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #169721
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Error 1064 when updating Order Statusses
Hi,
I was not able to reproduce the issue on my end, so I think that an error potentially happened when updating/installing HikaShop.
Could you try to download again the latest version from our website and install it over the current one ?
Before that, you can maybe try to go in the category listing in HikaShop and click on the "rebuild" button in the toolbar.
I was not able to reproduce the issue on my end, so I think that an error potentially happened when updating/installing HikaShop.
Could you try to download again the latest version from our website and install it over the current one ?
Before that, you can maybe try to go in the category listing in HikaShop and click on the "rebuild" button in the toolbar.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #169768
by MadMan
Engine Monitoring and Performance Systems
Replied by MadMan on topic Error 1064 when updating Order Statusses
Xavier,
I sent you a PM with logins, so you can go in and try the action as I explained - hopefully it will happen when you do it.
I will do the re-install soon when I get a chance.
I did try the rebuild button to no benefit.
Regards
Brian
I sent you a PM with logins, so you can go in and try the action as I explained - hopefully it will happen when you do it.
I will do the re-install soon when I get a chance.
I did try the rebuild button to no benefit.
Regards
Brian
Engine Monitoring and Performance Systems
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 weeks ago #170376
by MadMan
Engine Monitoring and Performance Systems
Replied by MadMan on topic Error 1064 when updating Order Statusses
Xavier,
I found a mixup in the order status names - some places it shows one list ((Orders> Orders>drop downlist )and other places (System>config>main>Order ) it shows a different list. I multiple places to put the lists:
I then found that one list is nested inside the other list leading from the "none" tag.
System>order statusses> I get a list I created with "root" at the top. If I click on "root" I get "categories", "tax categories" , "order status" and "Brand" .
Where exactly must I put my order statusses for them to appear in all the dropdowns and selections ?
Regards, Brian
I found a mixup in the order status names - some places it shows one list ((Orders> Orders>drop downlist )and other places (System>config>main>Order ) it shows a different list. I multiple places to put the lists:
I then found that one list is nested inside the other list leading from the "none" tag.
System>order statusses> I get a list I created with "root" at the top. If I click on "root" I get "categories", "tax categories" , "order status" and "Brand" .
Where exactly must I put my order statusses for them to appear in all the dropdowns and selections ?
Regards, Brian
Engine Monitoring and Performance Systems
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 weeks ago #170511
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Error 1064 when updating Order Statusses
Hi,
To edit the statuses, you just have to go to System > Order statuses and add them in the current category, so the "order statuses" one. Then check that the statuses are well published. And they should be displayed in all the dropdowns.
If it's not the case, thanks to check the entries in the database via phpMyAdmin.
To edit the statuses, you just have to go to System > Order statuses and add them in the current category, so the "order statuses" one. Then check that the statuses are well published. And they should be displayed in all the dropdowns.
If it's not the case, thanks to check the entries in the database via phpMyAdmin.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MadMan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 weeks ago #170545
by MadMan
Engine Monitoring and Performance Systems
Replied by MadMan on topic Error 1064 when updating Order Statusses
Xavier, I tried deleting the statuses listed in the same category as Root, but an error came up, I then went in via phpMyadmin and deleted the entries there - it seems ok now. Thank you.
Engine Monitoring and Performance Systems
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.241 seconds