- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
help!!! .... 1 point = 1 euro
12 years 1 month ago #169623
by mbstampa
help!!! .... 1 point = 1 euro was created by mbstampa
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.mbstampa.com/mbstampa
-- HikaShop version -- : ultimate
-- Joomla version -- : ultimate
hello,
I would like to know how to assign one point for every euro spent but I can not do it.
I also use AlphaUserPoints.
can you tell me the procedure? thank you
marco
mb stampa
-- HikaShop version -- : ultimate
-- Joomla version -- : ultimate
hello,
I would like to know how to assign one point for every euro spent but I can not do it.
I also use AlphaUserPoints.
can you tell me the procedure? thank you
marco
mb stampa
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #169624
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic help!!! .... 1 point = 1 euro
Hi,
You need to go in the menu System>Plugins and create a new instance of the HikaShop user points plugin there.
There, in the options of the plugin, you'll have the rates field of the points earning section where you can configure that value.
For more information on the options there, you can read this documentation:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...userpoints-form.html
You need to go in the menu System>Plugins and create a new instance of the HikaShop user points plugin there.
There, in the options of the plugin, you'll have the rates field of the points earning section where you can configure that value.
For more information on the options there, you can read this documentation:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...userpoints-form.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds