- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 0
Order E-Mail
12 years 3 weeks ago #170452
by sommi
Order E-Mail was created by sommi
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.ierror.ch
-- HikaShop version -- : latest
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.x
Hi,
How can I change the E-mail how the customers get after a order?
Thanks for help
-- HikaShop version -- : latest
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.x
Hi,
How can I change the E-mail how the customers get after a order?
Thanks for help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 weeks ago #170458
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Order E-Mail
Hi,
If you just want to change the text, you can do it with translation overrides:
hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
If you also want to change the layout, you would have to edit the emails via the menu System>Emails (Business edition).
If you just want to change the text, you can do it with translation overrides:
hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
If you also want to change the layout, you would have to edit the emails via the menu System>Emails (Business edition).
The following user(s) said Thank You: sommi
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 weeks ago #170563
by sommi
Replied by sommi on topic Order E-Mail
Hi,
So if I want to change the layout I have to buy the Business Edition?
So if I want to change the layout I have to buy the Business Edition?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 weeks ago #170581
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Order E-Mail
Hi,
You can potentially directly edit the files in media/com_hikashop/mail but it will be harder, and you'll loose the changes each time you update while that won't be the case if you do it via the interface of the Business edition.
You can potentially directly edit the files in media/com_hikashop/mail but it will be harder, and you'll loose the changes each time you update while that won't be the case if you do it via the interface of the Business edition.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sommi
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds