- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Problem email
12 years 3 weeks ago #171076
by capunit
Problem email was created by capunit
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
Hi there! I would like to know where I can find, in Hikashop Starter, these strings to change the text of the email.
- TXT: ORDER_TITLE
- {TXT: ORDER_END_MESSAGE}
Thanks in advance!
Regards,
Alessandro
Hi there! I would like to know where I can find, in Hikashop Starter, these strings to change the text of the email.
- TXT: ORDER_TITLE
- {TXT: ORDER_END_MESSAGE}
Thanks in advance!
Regards,
Alessandro
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 weeks ago #171082
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Problem email
Hi,
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
You can read more about the used translation by reading the content of the emails ; in order to know which translation is used for which email tag text.
demo.hikashop.com/administrator/index.ph..._hikashop&ctrl=email
Regards,
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
You can read more about the used translation by reading the content of the emails ; in order to know which translation is used for which email tag text.
demo.hikashop.com/administrator/index.ph..._hikashop&ctrl=email
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds