- Posts: 135
- Thank you received: 3
Address field in backend
- simonkloostra
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 2 weeks ago #172059
by simonkloostra
Address field in backend was created by simonkloostra
-- url of the page with the problem -- : na
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
I have added the "address / address_template" (frontend) and "order / address_template" (backend) to reflect the field called
{address_street2}, like this:
{address_title} {address_firstname} {address_lastname}
{address_street} {address_street2}
{address_post_code} {address_city} {address_state}
{address_country}
It works nicely, however, I need the field to show also when I am in the order in the backend and click on "Invoice", see the attached screenprint.
Can you tell me how to do so?
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
I have added the "address / address_template" (frontend) and "order / address_template" (backend) to reflect the field called
{address_street2}, like this:
{address_title} {address_firstname} {address_lastname}
{address_street} {address_street2}
{address_post_code} {address_city} {address_state}
{address_country}
It works nicely, however, I need the field to show also when I am in the order in the backend and click on "Invoice", see the attached screenprint.
Can you tell me how to do so?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 weeks ago #172064
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Address field in backend
Hi,
What you have done should be ok, I just checked and the view used here in "order / invoice" which is calling the address class and call the view "order / address_template".
Do you have any cache enabled ?
What you have done should be ok, I just checked and the view used here in "order / invoice" which is calling the address class and call the view "order / address_template".
Do you have any cache enabled ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- simonkloostra
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 135
- Thank you received: 3
12 years 2 weeks ago #172178
by simonkloostra
Replied by simonkloostra on topic Address field in backend
Just to be sure: The arrow below is were the correct information is shown, in the invoice address. It is only when the pop-up opens when I click on invoice, that the incorrect address is shown. You probably got that, but just to be sure.
Then about cache: I do have cache enabled, but is is excluded for the Hikashop component using JotCache. Just to be sure, I disabled all cache (Jotcache + global config), and the problem is still there. Also, for the backend cache parameters should not m,atter, right?
Then about cache: I do have cache enabled, but is is excluded for the Hikashop component using JotCache. Just to be sure, I disabled all cache (Jotcache + global config), and the problem is still there. Also, for the backend cache parameters should not m,atter, right?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 weeks ago #172190
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Address field in backend
Hi,
Yes I had understood correctly.
And I confirm that the view to edit is well "order / address_template" in the backend template.
Are you sure that you are editing the file in the correct template ?
Are you editing that view through our interface via the menu Display > Views ?
Yes I had understood correctly.
And I confirm that the view to edit is well "order / address_template" in the backend template.
Are you sure that you are editing the file in the correct template ?
Are you editing that view through our interface via the menu Display > Views ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- simonkloostra
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 135
- Thank you received: 3
12 years 2 weeks ago #172395
by simonkloostra
Replied by simonkloostra on topic Address field in backend
Oops, indeed wrong backend-template..... Apologies for wasting your times :blush: :blush:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.235 seconds