- Posts: 515
- Thank you received: 22
orderstatus update not working after update
- jouwnaambord.nl
-
Topic Author
- Offline
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.25-1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 31.0
Hi,
I updated hikashop (2.3.3) and joomla (3.3.4) and now when I try to change te orderstatus of an order I get an error (see screenshot). I can't change the status.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Exactly the same situation here!
Hikashop Essential 2.3.3
PHP 5.3.27
I really hope someone has a solution!
Best,
Ineke
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
[strike]Please check your PHP error log.
I think you edited the "address_template" view for your backend template and there is a PHP error into.
HikaShop 2.3.3 is just HikaShop 2.3.2 with a security patch.
There is nothing more in this release.[/strike]
Nevermind, I reproduced your problem after an update to Joomla 3.3.4
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- jouwnaambord.nl
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 515
- Thank you received: 22
I only a changed it in the frontend template, but that was 3 years ago. There are no changes in the backend template. Everything worked fine untill this latest 2 updates. Can it been caused by the security-update of joomla?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
It's a "new feature" added in Joomla 3.3.4
Please edit the file "administrator/component/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php" and replace
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- jouwnaambord.nl
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 515
- Thank you received: 22
Michel
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Thank you very much for your quick reply!
Ineke
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- jouwnaambord.nl
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 515
- Thank you received: 22
Still an error when changing the orderstatus in the order itself (see screenshot)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I definitively love the Joomla minor security release where there is a lot of modifications without a "Bug & Fun" session before...
Please edit the file "administrator/component/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php" and replace
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- jouwnaambord.nl
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 515
- Thank you received: 22
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
couse i don't like to edit some files.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The HikaShop packages are up to date for the Joomla 3.4.4 problem.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I just downloaded the latest update, installed it and the error stil persist.
Thanks
Vaclav
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Which package did you download ?
I guess I'll have to tell Nicolas to check the packages he updated yesterday night.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I downloaded the package from "My Account -> Subscriptions -> Hikashop Business 2.3.3. zip file" about 2 hours ago.
Thanks
Vaclav
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I slapped Nicolas, I made a mistake in the Business package (not in the Starter one).
He is fixing it for the package and will re-upload it in around 15 minutes.
Regards,
Note: the slap was a joke
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
it is working.
Thanks
Vaclav
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.