- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 1
SOLVEDClient invoice print FE popup page not found
- loginsecure
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 1 week ago - 12 years 1 week ago #173149
by loginsecure
SOLVEDClient invoice print FE popup page not found was created by loginsecure
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All major browsers
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : The Requested page cannot be found.
Dear Users, Contributers and Developers,
We are having a problem with the printing of invoices. First the client could not print an invoice because there was no button we solved this by turning the option on in the configuration. (Duhhh) But now we are facing a different problem. When a client clicks on the link in the email to see the order they see the print button. But when they click on it it gives the error.
The page cannot be found. I can give access to the backend but I am only allowed to give this to Developers. Hopefully someone out there already faced the same problem and fixed it. I could not find a Topic through the search function of this forum. In case there is a topic then I am sorry for double posting and would like to ask to point me to that topic.
Thanks in advance for helping.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All major browsers
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : The Requested page cannot be found.
Dear Users, Contributers and Developers,
We are having a problem with the printing of invoices. First the client could not print an invoice because there was no button we solved this by turning the option on in the configuration. (Duhhh) But now we are facing a different problem. When a client clicks on the link in the email to see the order they see the print button. But when they click on it it gives the error.
The page cannot be found. I can give access to the backend but I am only allowed to give this to Developers. Hopefully someone out there already faced the same problem and fixed it. I could not find a Topic through the search function of this forum. In case there is a topic then I am sorry for double posting and would like to ask to point me to that topic.
Thanks in advance for helping.
Last edit: 12 years 1 week ago by loginsecure.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 week ago #173154
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Client invoice print FE popup page not found
Hi,
Please re-download HikaShop 2.3.3
I think you have the issue with Joomla 3.3.4
Regards,
Please re-download HikaShop 2.3.3
I think you have the issue with Joomla 3.3.4
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: loginsecure
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- loginsecure
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 1 week ago #173330
by loginsecure
Replied by loginsecure on topic Client invoice print FE popup page not found
Hello Jerome,
Thank you for the suggestion. Everything is working fine now.
I guess it was the Joomla issue.
Greetings LoginSecure.
Thank you for the suggestion. Everything is working fine now.
I guess it was the Joomla issue.
Greetings LoginSecure.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds