Is there no invoice?
11 years 11 months ago #174577
by ertmania
ertmania.dk - Elektronik-produkter - gaver til børn
Is there no invoice? was created by ertmania
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
ertmania.dk
-- HikaShop version -- : Latest
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3
Customers doesn't get an invoice when they buy goods. Am I missing something?
-- HikaShop version -- : Latest
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3
Customers doesn't get an invoice when they buy goods. Am I missing something?
ertmania.dk - Elektronik-produkter - gaver til børn
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #174603
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Is there no invoice?
Hi,
The invoice is accessible from the user control panel HikaShop menu.
You can create this kind of menu in the frontend.
Else I think that the plugin PDF invoice is what you are looking for:
hikashop.com/component/hikashop/product/cid-18.html
The invoice is accessible from the user control panel HikaShop menu.
You can create this kind of menu in the frontend.
Else I think that the plugin PDF invoice is what you are looking for:
hikashop.com/component/hikashop/product/cid-18.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #174711
by ertmania
ertmania.dk - Elektronik-produkter - gaver til børn
Replied by ertmania on topic Is there no invoice?
Thanks, it´s getting better and better
ertmania.dk - Elektronik-produkter - gaver til børn
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds