Changing order status gives blank popup with tags
11 years 11 months ago #174788
by Rixters
Changing order status gives blank popup with tags was created by Rixters
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.10-1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FF 32.0.3
When I change the order status from an order I get a popup with only tags in it. I've got the same behavior on 2 different Hikashop sites. See screenshot.
Hope you have a solution...
Thanks in advance and regards!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.10-1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FF 32.0.3
When I change the order status from an order I get a popup with only tags in it. I've got the same behavior on 2 different Hikashop sites. See screenshot.
Hope you have a solution...
Thanks in advance and regards!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #174795
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Changing order status gives blank popup with tags
Hi,
You will find a lot of thread talking about this issue (related to Joomla 3.3.4 - 3.3.6).
So please re-download HikaShop 2.3.3
Regards,
You will find a lot of thread talking about this issue (related to Joomla 3.3.4 - 3.3.6).
So please re-download HikaShop 2.3.3
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rixters
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 11 months ago #177300
by mujahidriaz
Replied by mujahidriaz on topic Changing order status gives blank popup with tags
Hi There,
I already have hikashop 2.3.3 version but still facing the same problem. Please let me know if you guys have a good solution.
I use joomla version 3.3.4.
Waiting for quick reply
Thanks
I already have hikashop 2.3.3 version but still facing the same problem. Please let me know if you guys have a good solution.
I use joomla version 3.3.4.
Waiting for quick reply
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #177302
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Changing order status gives blank popup with tags
Hi,
I wrote re-download for a really good reason.
So now, download HikaShop 2.3.4.
Regards,
I wrote re-download for a really good reason.
So now, download HikaShop 2.3.4.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds