- Posts: 28
- Thank you received: 0
Mr/Mrs in Email / other Stuff
- pixeldraft
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 11 months ago #174993
by pixeldraft
Mr/Mrs in Email / other Stuff was created by pixeldraft
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
Hello everybody!
I have a problem with the following things:
1. I want to add Mr/Mrs (in german) at the beginning of the email.
2. I want to change the name at the end. I think i have to do it here:
echo str_replace('<br/>',"\n",JText::sprintf('BEST_REGARDS_CUSTOMER',$mail->from_name));?>
I want to add 2 Words in front and after the Shopname (Your "shopname" Team)
3. The invoice has to be send right after the order with the email. Do i need the extra pdf plugin?
Thank u very much!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
Hello everybody!
I have a problem with the following things:
1. I want to add Mr/Mrs (in german) at the beginning of the email.
2. I want to change the name at the end. I think i have to do it here:
echo str_replace('<br/>',"\n",JText::sprintf('BEST_REGARDS_CUSTOMER',$mail->from_name));?>
I want to add 2 Words in front and after the Shopname (Your "shopname" Team)
3. The invoice has to be send right after the order with the email. Do i need the extra pdf plugin?
Thank u very much!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #175034
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Mr/Mrs in Email / other Stuff
Hi,
1. Here is a thread which talks about that: www.hikashop.com/forum/customers/865682-...firmation-email.html
2. Then no need to change the code. Just use a translation override to modify the text:
hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
3. If you want to include a PDF invoice to your order status notification email, then yes, you want the PDF invoice plugin:
hikashop.com/component/hikashop/product/cid-18.html
1. Here is a thread which talks about that: www.hikashop.com/forum/customers/865682-...firmation-email.html
2. Then no need to change the code. Just use a translation override to modify the text:
hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
3. If you want to include a PDF invoice to your order status notification email, then yes, you want the PDF invoice plugin:
hikashop.com/component/hikashop/product/cid-18.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: pixeldraft
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- pixeldraft
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 28
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #175138
by pixeldraft
Replied by pixeldraft on topic Mr/Mrs in Email / other Stuff
Thank u very much!
Can u tell me please, where to change the invoice template?
*edit*
I have a problem. I installed and acivated it. THe page says, the invoice is in ne conf. email, but it's not.
What did i do wrong?
Thank u
Can u tell me please, where to change the invoice template?
*edit*
I have a problem. I installed and acivated it. THe page says, the invoice is in ne conf. email, but it's not.
What did i do wrong?
Thank u
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by pixeldraft.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #175166
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Mr/Mrs in Email / other Stuff
Hi,
The invoice template of the PDF plugin is in the file plugins/hikashop/attachinvoice/attachinvoice/invoice.php
I'm not sure what you mean by your second question ?
Can you provide some screenshot of the problem ?
The invoice template of the PDF plugin is in the file plugins/hikashop/attachinvoice/attachinvoice/invoice.php
I'm not sure what you mean by your second question ?
Can you provide some screenshot of the problem ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: pixeldraft
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- pixeldraft
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 28
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 11 months ago #175242
by pixeldraft
Replied by pixeldraft on topic Mr/Mrs in Email / other Stuff
Thanks for your answer!
I'd like to send u a screenshot, but there is nothing to show.
The Problem is:
1. Client buys a product in the shop
2. Client gets an email with bank account and stuff, but no PDF invoice.
That was the reason i bought the PDF Plugin.
Thank u very much
I'd like to send u a screenshot, but there is nothing to show.
The Problem is:
1. Client buys a product in the shop
2. Client gets an email with bank account and stuff, but no PDF invoice.
That was the reason i bought the PDF Plugin.
Thank u very much
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #175244
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Mr/Mrs in Email / other Stuff
Ok. That's normal.
If the bank account and stuff is in the email, it means that this is the order creation notification email, so the email that the customer receives before the order payment is done and the invoice is normally only available to the user after the payment. After the payment, a second email is sent to the user to notify him and the PDF invoice will be in this one.
However, if you go in the options of the PDF invoice plugin, you should find an option "Statuses for email attachment" to enter the status for which to send the PDF invoice. So if you want to send the PDF invoice when the order is created, you want to write "created" in that option.
If the bank account and stuff is in the email, it means that this is the order creation notification email, so the email that the customer receives before the order payment is done and the invoice is normally only available to the user after the payment. After the payment, a second email is sent to the user to notify him and the PDF invoice will be in this one.
However, if you go in the options of the PDF invoice plugin, you should find an option "Statuses for email attachment" to enter the status for which to send the PDF invoice. So if you want to send the PDF invoice when the order is created, you want to write "created" in that option.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- pixeldraft
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 28
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 11 months ago #175750
by pixeldraft
Replied by pixeldraft on topic Mr/Mrs in Email / other Stuff
Thanks for all your help!
Everything is working fine but still 2 "little" Problems.
1. I changed the invoice template and it's looking fine now. But at the delivery / invoice adress is still "MR / MRS" in english, not in German. In the email, everything is fine! I made new clients to be sure, that the fields are set correctly but still the same.
2. Still the problem wir the conf. email title. I do not understand the other post (but that is my probem
).
Thank u very much!
Everything is working fine but still 2 "little" Problems.
1. I changed the invoice template and it's looking fine now. But at the delivery / invoice adress is still "MR / MRS" in english, not in German. In the email, everything is fine! I made new clients to be sure, that the fields are set correctly but still the same.
2. Still the problem wir the conf. email title. I do not understand the other post (but that is my probem
Thank u very much!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 11 months ago #175987
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Mr/Mrs in Email / other Stuff
Hello,
1. What do you exactly mean by "delivery / invoice " ? Can you give me more details ?
1. What do you exactly mean by "delivery / invoice " ? Can you give me more details ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds