Skip to main content

Order status change

More
11 years 11 months ago #175056 by mterry2
Order status change was created by mterry2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 36.0.1985

Hi. Have a question on order status. Checked the forum and can't see a similar issue.

I have decided to assign "confirmed" status to orders once created, as I'd like the stock to update immediately. However, right after the order is created, the auto payment notification changes it back to "created" despite me selecting "confirmed" for payment confirmation in the back end. This is using bank transfer as the payment plug-in.

Why is this happening and how do I resolve. I want the status to remain "confirmed".

Screenshot of order history attached for ref.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #175066 by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Order status change
Hi,

That should indeed let the "confirmed" status. Please give us you band transfert payment method settings through a screenshot.

If you want to change the stock on the "created" status, there is an option for that and in Configuration > Order you can change the order statuses too.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #175189 by mterry2
Replied by mterry2 on topic Order status change
Thanks Xavier. OK< I think I have corrected the first point.

For your second recommendation, which specifc option is that? Is it the Default Order status, or the Payment Confirmed status that needs to change. I read before that stock updates only trigger on confirmed status, rather than created.

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #175202 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Order status change
The option Xavier is talking about is "Update the product stock on confirmed status". That allows you to select if the stocks should be changed on order creation or on order confirmation.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mterry2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.253 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum