- Posts: 75
- Thank you received: 1
Order creation notification email
11 years 11 months ago #175890
by mterry2
Order creation notification email was created by mterry2
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 36.0.1985
Hi. Is there any way to stop this automatically being sent to customers? Or can this functionality only be enjoyed with Business edition?
I want to send the email at the point I update the order status to "confirmed" (which I have no problem doing)
Thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 36.0.1985
Hi. Is there any way to stop this automatically being sent to customers? Or can this functionality only be enjoyed with Business edition?
I want to send the email at the point I update the order status to "confirmed" (which I have no problem doing)
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #175922
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Order creation notification email
Hi,
Disabling this email is indeed a business edition functionality.
Or you can edit / add an the following entry in the table #__hikashop_config" via phpMyAdmin.
Disabling this email is indeed a business edition functionality.
Or you can edit / add an the following entry in the table #__hikashop_config" via phpMyAdmin.
order_creation_notification.published 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds