- Posts: 29
- Thank you received: 0
No email sent to me when a new order is created
11 years 11 months ago #176040
by PKP
No email sent to me when a new order is created was created by PKP
-- HikaShop version -- : business version 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.10
Hi,
Usually, I will check my inbox everyday in order to see a new order email.
Yesterday, I did not see it. Then I logged in Joomla and went to Hikashop section.
I found a new order created on Oct 17, 2014 from a customer . I think there is something wrong.
Why is not there an email sent to me?
Also, I checked Hikashop's configuration and email function. Everything looks normal.
I don't know this problem involved with my already ended subscription period (10 Oct 2014).
I think my Hikashop installed still can work eventhough I do not extend it.
I just think I will have not got any help from Hikashop team including a new update of Hikashop in the future.
Please tell me this is not involved with my subscription period.
Please tell me how to solve this problem.
Many thanks
PKP
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.10
Hi,
Usually, I will check my inbox everyday in order to see a new order email.
Yesterday, I did not see it. Then I logged in Joomla and went to Hikashop section.
I found a new order created on Oct 17, 2014 from a customer . I think there is something wrong.
Why is not there an email sent to me?
Also, I checked Hikashop's configuration and email function. Everything looks normal.
I don't know this problem involved with my already ended subscription period (10 Oct 2014).
I think my Hikashop installed still can work eventhough I do not extend it.
I just think I will have not got any help from Hikashop team including a new update of Hikashop in the future.
Please tell me this is not involved with my subscription period.
Please tell me how to solve this problem.
Many thanks
PKP
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #176054
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic No email sent to me when a new order is created
Hi,
It is indeed not involved with your subscription which ended recently.
It must be a problem with your email server. I would recommend to contact your hosting company or server administrator in order to look at the logs of the email server in order to understand why the email couldn't be sent.
It is indeed not involved with your subscription which ended recently.
It must be a problem with your email server. I would recommend to contact your hosting company or server administrator in order to look at the logs of the email server in order to understand why the email couldn't be sent.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PKP
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.131 seconds