- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
I want to be download space like as boxpoppup
11 years 11 months ago #176119
by aran-rad
I want to be download sapce like as boxpoppup was created by aran-rad
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.3
Hello.can I ask u that: I want to be download sapce like as boxpoppup.it means that:when it appropriate to the menu,comes like poppup.
Hello.can I ask u that: I want to be download sapce like as boxpoppup.it means that:when it appropriate to the menu,comes like poppup.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #176121
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic I want to be download sapce like as boxpoppup
Hi,
The domain name boxpoppup.it doesn't exist so I don't know what you're talking about.
Could you provide more information and the correct link ?
The domain name boxpoppup.it doesn't exist so I don't know what you're talking about.
Could you provide more information and the correct link ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #176214
by aran-rad
Replied by aran-rad on topic I want to be download sapce like as boxpopup
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #176287
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic I want to be download sapce like as boxpopup
Hi,
Add the parameter &tmpl=component to the URL of that page and you'll see that you'll get the content of the popup:
Then, you just need a joomla popup extension in order to add the content of that URL in a popup. For example, you can try with this one:
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/style-a...opups-a-iframes/4277
Add the parameter &tmpl=component to the URL of that page and you'll see that you'll get the content of the popup:
Code:
http://demo.hikashop.com/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=user&task=downloads&Itemid=96&lang=en&tmpl=component
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/style-a...opups-a-iframes/4277
The following user(s) said Thank You: aran-rad
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds