- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 1
order number not sequential
- iceandfireski
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 11 months ago #176370
by iceandfireski
order number not sequential was created by iceandfireski
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 2.5.27
Hi,
I have had a look through the forum but can't see this one anywhere - it is probably just a setting I am missing!
Order numbers are not being created sequential ie
99
97
95
93
Missing every other number?
I have attached two snippets, 1 of the config page and one of the order page
Thank you !
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 2.5.27
Hi,
I have had a look through the forum but can't see this one anywhere - it is probably just a setting I am missing!
Order numbers are not being created sequential ie
99
97
95
93
Missing every other number?
I have attached two snippets, 1 of the config page and one of the order page
Thank you !
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #176401
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic order number not sequential
Hi,
Your order numbers are based on the order_id of each order which is incremented sequentially, for each order created on your website.
All I can think of is either that you have a filter on your orders listing (for example on the order status in order to display only confirmed orders), or that the orders in between were deleted.
Could you check on these ?
Your order numbers are based on the order_id of each order which is incremented sequentially, for each order created on your website.
All I can think of is either that you have a filter on your orders listing (for example on the order status in order to display only confirmed orders), or that the orders in between were deleted.
Could you check on these ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds