- Posts: 27
- Thank you received: 1
invoice print out has small font
11 years 11 months ago #176531
by mschnyde
invoice print out has small font was created by mschnyde
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 33.0
Hello,
I really don't know since when this is happenend, but today I tried to print an invoice.
The look of the preview (see invoice-1.JPG) seems to be ok, but when I actually print the invoice (see invoice-2.pdf) the fonts seems to be smaller like everything was shrinked and the supplier address is not an the right place where it should be.
I use a modified invoice.php (version 2.3.1). For test reason I also copy the current 2.3.3 invoice.php; it's the same problem.
I really don't know what it is: php, pdf generater or my printer driver.
Can you help me?
Kind regards,
Marco
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 33.0
Hello,
I really don't know since when this is happenend, but today I tried to print an invoice.
The look of the preview (see invoice-1.JPG) seems to be ok, but when I actually print the invoice (see invoice-2.pdf) the fonts seems to be smaller like everything was shrinked and the supplier address is not an the right place where it should be.
I use a modified invoice.php (version 2.3.1). For test reason I also copy the current 2.3.3 invoice.php; it's the same problem.
I really don't know what it is: php, pdf generater or my printer driver.
Can you help me?
Kind regards,
Marco
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #176545
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic invoice print out has small font
Hi,
I think that your template have a special CSS for the media "print" which set a smaller font.
Regards,
I think that your template have a special CSS for the media "print" which set a smaller font.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.134 seconds