- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
Getting Admin emails but No emails to customers
- southpaw3229
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 11 months ago #178159
by southpaw3229
Getting Admin emails but No emails to customers was created by southpaw3229
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 33.0.2
As the admin I am getting the admin confirmation email when the order is placed, but the customer is not getting a order confirmation email. I have tested by Joomla email settings and I am able to send messages via joomla.
Here is a screen shot of my config.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 33.0.2
As the admin I am getting the admin confirmation email when the order is placed, but the customer is not getting a order confirmation email. I have tested by Joomla email settings and I am able to send messages via joomla.
Here is a screen shot of my config.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #178165
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Getting Admin emails but No emails to customers
Hi,
Does the email "order creation notification" is right published in your HikaShop emails ? (System > email)
Regards,
Does the email "order creation notification" is right published in your HikaShop emails ? (System > email)
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- southpaw3229
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 11 months ago #178359
by southpaw3229
Replied by southpaw3229 on topic Getting Admin emails but No emails to customers
I upgraded to Business so I now see the email config area.
Thanks
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds