- Posts: 86
- Thank you received: 2
Add a coupon manually in background
11 years 11 months ago #178175
by scharfet
Add a coupon manually in background was created by scharfet
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 2.4.14
Hi,
A client created an order using Bank transfer. The order status is set to created.
Now I try to manually apply a coupon to this order from backend.
With in the backend I opened the order, clicked on "edit" in "Additional information", added the coupon code into the first of the tree fields of the coupon section and saved.
In the order page I see now the coupon code I added but the there is no discount amount displayed. On your Demo site I also was not able to add a coupon additionally.
Please could you indicate the correct way to do it?
Thank you!
Best,
-- Joomla version -- : 2.4.14
Hi,
A client created an order using Bank transfer. The order status is set to created.
Now I try to manually apply a coupon to this order from backend.
With in the backend I opened the order, clicked on "edit" in "Additional information", added the coupon code into the first of the tree fields of the coupon section and saved.
In the order page I see now the coupon code I added but the there is no discount amount displayed. On your Demo site I also was not able to add a coupon additionally.
Please could you indicate the correct way to do it?
Thank you!
Best,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #178177
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Add a coupon manually in background
Hi,
When you edit the order additional, you can specify a coupon code but it won't find for a coupon code in HikaShop.
It means that you also have to specify the coupon price with the coupon code ; to set the discount for the customer on the order.
It also means that you can write whatever you want for the coupon code, even if the code does not exists in HikaShop.
Regards,
When you edit the order additional, you can specify a coupon code but it won't find for a coupon code in HikaShop.
It means that you also have to specify the coupon price with the coupon code ; to set the discount for the customer on the order.
It also means that you can write whatever you want for the coupon code, even if the code does not exists in HikaShop.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds