- Posts: 105
- Thank you received: 2
Fatal error using joomfish plugin
11 years 10 months ago #178569
by rfonta
Fatal error using joomfish plugin was created by rfonta
-- url of the page with the problem -- : localhost
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Fatal error: Class '' not found in C:\xampp\htdocs\socrassess\plugins\system\jfdatabase\intercept.jdatabasemysqli.php on line 97
Hello,
I have recently uploaded joomfish to get multiple languages and I have the following error when I go to the Command HIstory menu in the front page:
Fatal error: Class '' not found in C:\xampp\htdocs\socrassess\plugins\system\jfdatabase\intercept.jdatabasemysqli.php on line 97
Any idea of how to fix this?
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Fatal error: Class '' not found in C:\xampp\htdocs\socrassess\plugins\system\jfdatabase\intercept.jdatabasemysqli.php on line 97
Hello,
I have recently uploaded joomfish to get multiple languages and I have the following error when I go to the Command HIstory menu in the front page:
Fatal error: Class '' not found in C:\xampp\htdocs\socrassess\plugins\system\jfdatabase\intercept.jdatabasemysqli.php on line 97
Any idea of how to fix this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #178573
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Fatal error using joomfish plugin
Hi,
Like that without more details or a debug trace, not an idea.
We are just the developers of HikaShop ; we do not know the code of Joomfish.
Please contact the Joomfish support.
Regards,
Like that without more details or a debug trace, not an idea.
We are just the developers of HikaShop ; we do not know the code of Joomfish.
Please contact the Joomfish support.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds