- Posts: 19
- Thank you received: 2
XLS attachment in Оrder admin notification email
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #179580
by Burov
XLS attachment in Оrder admin notification email was created by Burov
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
Hello,
I have the Essential version, great shop, many possibility, thanks!
I need the XLS attachment in Оrder admin notification email, whith full order data (product images too), which now in html attachment.
how to do this ?
may be some plugin for extra money ? or in Business version ?
or may be like PDF invoice plugin ?
Hello,
I have the Essential version, great shop, many possibility, thanks!
I need the XLS attachment in Оrder admin notification email, whith full order data (product images too), which now in html attachment.
how to do this ?
may be some plugin for extra money ? or in Business version ?
or may be like PDF invoice plugin ?
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by Burov.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #179583
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic XLS attachment in Оrder admin notification email
Hi,
I don't think there is already this kind of plugin.
So it will require its development.
Here is documentation about the plugins:
hikashop.com/support/support/documentati...r-documentation.html
If you are not a developer, you can still post your request in the commercial jobs section of this forum.
I don't think there is already this kind of plugin.
So it will require its development.
Here is documentation about the plugins:
hikashop.com/support/support/documentati...r-documentation.html
If you are not a developer, you can still post your request in the commercial jobs section of this forum.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds