- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
options of one product shown as separate products
- Gholizadeh
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 10 months ago #180305
by Gholizadeh
options of one product shown as separate products was created by Gholizadeh
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
blueorchid.ie/ball.html
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.7
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 38.0.2125.122
Hi,
I have a product (food) with multiple options. Each options also have several variants. When I modify it with the options I want and I select add to cart, it will show as I bought several separate products. I want to register them as one product with various options instead.
I checked the demo website and there is an item called desktop tower. When I modify the product there and add it to cart, it inserts it as one product.
So what am I missing here?
I will attache two pictures showing my website and one from your demo website.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.7
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 38.0.2125.122
Hi,
I have a product (food) with multiple options. Each options also have several variants. When I modify it with the options I want and I select add to cart, it will show as I bought several separate products. I want to register them as one product with various options instead.
I checked the demo website and there is an item called desktop tower. When I modify the product there and add it to cart, it inserts it as one product.
So what am I missing here?
I will attache two pictures showing my website and one from your demo website.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #180321
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic options of one product shown as separate products
Hi,
Enable the option Configuration > Main > Cart > "Group options with product"
Enable the option Configuration > Main > Cart > "Group options with product"
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gholizadeh
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds