- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
ACL for Orders...
11 years 9 months ago #182839
by gidiefor
ACL for Orders... was created by gidiefor
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.fieldtestedgear.com/index.php
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari 8.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None/Not applicable.
Hi Nicolas/Jerome et Team,
I tried to play around the ACL abilities of Hikashop but I can't seem to get it to do what I need...
I want to be able to give Administrators or (another level or group of users) limited access to Hikashop...
specifically I want to be able to let some SEE the Orders and the Details of the orders but NOT be able to edit
them in any way [no editing of the Main information, Additional information, Customer, Billing Address, Shipping Address,
or Product List...]
How can I do it without changing code in the Views...
I'm honestly surprised that you can't do it now [at least I couldn't figure out how]
I saw that you could block access to the Order details but that's not detailed/granular enough...
Thanks,
Cheers,
Emmanuel
for Michael
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari 8.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None/Not applicable.
Hi Nicolas/Jerome et Team,
I tried to play around the ACL abilities of Hikashop but I can't seem to get it to do what I need...
I want to be able to give Administrators or (another level or group of users) limited access to Hikashop...
specifically I want to be able to let some SEE the Orders and the Details of the orders but NOT be able to edit
them in any way [no editing of the Main information, Additional information, Customer, Billing Address, Shipping Address,
or Product List...]
How can I do it without changing code in the Views...
I'm honestly surprised that you can't do it now [at least I couldn't figure out how]
I saw that you could block access to the Order details but that's not detailed/granular enough...
Thanks,
Cheers,
Emmanuel
for Michael
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #182847
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic ACL for Orders...
Hi,
Via the menu Configuration > ACLs you can restrict the order "view" or "manage" based on the user groups.
Hope this is what you were looking for.
Via the menu Configuration > ACLs you can restrict the order "view" or "manage" based on the user groups.
Hope this is what you were looking for.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds