- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
Abandoned Order are Showing as an Order
11 years 9 months ago #182932
by NVG
Abandoned Order are Showing as an Order was created by NVG
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.34
I noticed when I make a test order which I abandoned before i entered my credit card information and completed my order that it still shows as an order in HikasShop>Orders.
Is there anyway to change this? I'm sure it will add confusion when i start fulfilling
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.34
I noticed when I make a test order which I abandoned before i entered my credit card information and completed my order that it still shows as an order in HikasShop>Orders.
Is there anyway to change this? I'm sure it will add confusion when i start fulfilling
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #182941
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Abandoned Order are Showing as an Order
Hi,
The order is only created at the end of the checkout.
If you use a payment gateway where the customer is redirected to the gateway after the checkout, the order has to be created before the user enters his credit card information.
If you use a payment gateway where the customer enter his credit card information before finishing the checkout (like with PayPal Pro, Authorize.net in AIM, CardSave in hosted mode, etc), the order will only be created if the payment is validated by the payment gateway.
The order is only created at the end of the checkout.
If you use a payment gateway where the customer is redirected to the gateway after the checkout, the order has to be created before the user enters his credit card information.
If you use a payment gateway where the customer enter his credit card information before finishing the checkout (like with PayPal Pro, Authorize.net in AIM, CardSave in hosted mode, etc), the order will only be created if the payment is validated by the payment gateway.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds