- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Backend does not display all views for my template
11 years 9 months ago #183966
by ctielkes
Backend does not display all views for my template was created by ctielkes
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
If I go to Backend->Configuration->Display->Views and filter on my template (wt_maxwell) I cannot see a lot of views including the invoice.php that I want to change (just bought the invoice PDF plugin). When I filter on another template (standard Isis template) I can see the invoice.php view. What can be the cause of this?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
If I go to Backend->Configuration->Display->Views and filter on my template (wt_maxwell) I cannot see a lot of views including the invoice.php that I want to change (just bought the invoice PDF plugin). When I filter on another template (standard Isis template) I can see the invoice.php view. What can be the cause of this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #183971
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic Backend does not display all views for my template
Hi,
If you want to edit the PDF invoice plugin, you won't find it among the views since it's a plugin, not a view.
Instead, you'll need to directly edit the file /plugins/hikashop/attachinvoice/attachinvoice/invoice.php
Make sure you make a backup of it before you do so.
If you want to edit the PDF invoice plugin, you won't find it among the views since it's a plugin, not a view.
Instead, you'll need to directly edit the file /plugins/hikashop/attachinvoice/attachinvoice/invoice.php
Make sure you make a backup of it before you do so.
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #183982
by ctielkes
Replied by ctielkes on topic Backend does not display all views for my template
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds