- Posts: 109
- Thank you received: 5
Showcart Jumps to Carts Listing
11 years 9 months ago #184044
by Ed_Hika
Showcart Jumps to Carts Listing was created by Ed_Hika
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
Hello, there.
Good evening!
This appears to be a bug with the cart/showcart view. If you could create a menu item for showcart in your demo, I can try to reproduce it there. Note that I have set the "Search Engine Friendly URLs" in Joomla! to "Yes" and that this requires at least 2 currencies to be set up.
The following is the sequence to produce the error:
a) add a product
b) go to cart/showcart view
c) update the quantity (e.g. increase the quantity to 2)
d) click on the refresh button (at this point, the URL becomes "en/cart/view-cart/cart" instead of just "en/cart/view-cart/"
e) change the currency to another currency
The view should stay on the same cart/showcart view but instead Hikashop shows the cart listing page.
The change of URL in step d) above could be the source of the problem.
Please advise how to fix this?
Thanks.
Take care!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
Hello, there.
Good evening!
This appears to be a bug with the cart/showcart view. If you could create a menu item for showcart in your demo, I can try to reproduce it there. Note that I have set the "Search Engine Friendly URLs" in Joomla! to "Yes" and that this requires at least 2 currencies to be set up.
The following is the sequence to produce the error:
a) add a product
b) go to cart/showcart view
c) update the quantity (e.g. increase the quantity to 2)
d) click on the refresh button (at this point, the URL becomes "en/cart/view-cart/cart" instead of just "en/cart/view-cart/"
e) change the currency to another currency
The view should stay on the same cart/showcart view but instead Hikashop shows the cart listing page.
The change of URL in step d) above could be the source of the problem.
Please advise how to fix this?
Thanks.
Take care!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #184094
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Showcart Jumps to Carts Listing
Hi,
I am not able to reproduce that issue on my end, when switching the currency I still have the same url and same content displayed with the correct currency.
Please give us a link to your website and a test account.
I am not able to reproduce that issue on my end, when switching the currency I still have the same url and same content displayed with the correct currency.
Please give us a link to your website and a test account.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #184096
by Ed_Hika
Replied by Ed_Hika on topic Showcart Jumps to Carts Listing
Thanks, Xavier.
Unfortunately, we do not have the system online.
Please could you put a cart/showcart menu item on the Hikashop Demo site? I believe I can reproduce the error there.
Thanks.
Take care!
Unfortunately, we do not have the system online.
Please could you put a cart/showcart menu item on the Hikashop Demo site? I believe I can reproduce the error there.
Thanks.
Take care!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #184101
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Showcart Jumps to Carts Listing
Hi,
You can reach the cart display page via the menu Other features > User control panel > Show the carts.
You can reach the cart display page via the menu Other features > User control panel > Show the carts.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds