Issue when manually entering in an order
- Dragon41673
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 9 months ago #184206
by Dragon41673
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Issue when manually entering in an order was created by Dragon41673
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.ariesgamesandminis.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome
Ok, I confirmed I did set this right...so I'm not sure what's going on.
In the order creation, when a customer is doing it on my site, the product is NOT removed from inventory until the order is "confirmed".
When I enter an order in manually on the back end (I have a customer that is on dial up & cannot reach my site), whenever I enter products in to the order list...they are removed before I "confirm" the order.
I triple checked & made sure I have "Update the product stock on confirmed status" set to YES in the Configuration section...so I'm not sure why this happens. Just to make sure I wasn't going crazy, I did a second order for the heck of it, and the same thing happened.
What am I doing wrong when manually entering an order on the back end?
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome
Ok, I confirmed I did set this right...so I'm not sure what's going on.
In the order creation, when a customer is doing it on my site, the product is NOT removed from inventory until the order is "confirmed".
When I enter an order in manually on the back end (I have a customer that is on dial up & cannot reach my site), whenever I enter products in to the order list...they are removed before I "confirm" the order.
I triple checked & made sure I have "Update the product stock on confirmed status" set to YES in the Configuration section...so I'm not sure why this happens. Just to make sure I wasn't going crazy, I did a second order for the heck of it, and the same thing happened.
What am I doing wrong when manually entering an order on the back end?
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #184333
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Issue when manually entering in an order
Hi,
Thanks for the report, there is indeed a bug here.
The stock should not been updated when adding products on "created" orders from the backend.
I added this issue on our TODO list.
Thanks for the report, there is indeed a bug here.
The stock should not been updated when adding products on "created" orders from the backend.
I added this issue on our TODO list.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Dragon41673
-
Topic Author
- Offline
11 years 9 months ago #184360
by Dragon41673
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Replied by Dragon41673 on topic Issue when manually entering in an order
Thanks Xavier! For now, if anyone is having the same issue, I've found that when you initially start an order manually...the first thing to do is switch it to "confirmed" status. Then go and enter the customers information, products, etc. This way it only removes the inventory once.
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds