Change in order status
11 years 9 months ago #184300
by dashmalta
Change in order status was created by dashmalta
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox, Chrome, IE
Can someone tell me why when I change the order status from anything to anything else, the attached screenshot appears and nothing else happens?
Thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox, Chrome, IE
Can someone tell me why when I change the order status from anything to anything else, the attached screenshot appears and nothing else happens?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #184301
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Change in order status
Hi,
Please see the thread:
www.hikashop.com/forum/20-market-feature...ng-order-status.html
Exactly like in the post I mentioned, you're not using HikaShop 2.3.4 but HikaShop 2.3.3
When we ask you your HikaShop version number ; please be sure of the information you put into !
Regards,
Please see the thread:
www.hikashop.com/forum/20-market-feature...ng-order-status.html
Exactly like in the post I mentioned, you're not using HikaShop 2.3.4 but HikaShop 2.3.3
When we ask you your HikaShop version number ; please be sure of the information you put into !
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds