- Posts: 431
- Thank you received: 19
Could not start mail function.
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #185845
by neo191987
Could not start mail function. was created by neo191987
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by neo191987.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #185858
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Could not start mail function.
Hi,
We use the Joomla mail system. Regarding these informations, it can potentially come from a missing data when calling the joomla mail send function.
Please check your settings in Configuration > Main > Emails and fill the email addresses informations if not already filled.
We use the Joomla mail system. Regarding these informations, it can potentially come from a missing data when calling the joomla mail send function.
Please check your settings in Configuration > Main > Emails and fill the email addresses informations if not already filled.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #185951
by neo191987
Replied by neo191987 on topic Could not start mail function.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #185952
by neo191987
Replied by neo191987 on topic Could not start mail function.
Done forbade function - Add names
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by neo191987.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #185965
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Could not start mail function.
So, is the problem solved for you ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #186105
by neo191987
Replied by neo191987 on topic Could not start mail function.
Yes. I have a few more questions. Can you create a combined gallery with videos and photos. The second thing I want to ask how can I create an additional tab.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #186126
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Could not start mail function.
Hi,
1. You can use a gallery extension for Joomla: extensions.joomla.org/tags/galleries
2. I can't access your website as it is in maintenance so I couldn't check your product page in order to see how are the tabs done at the moment on your website.
1. You can use a gallery extension for Joomla: extensions.joomla.org/tags/galleries
2. I can't access your website as it is in maintenance so I couldn't check your product page in order to see how are the tabs done at the moment on your website.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #186209
by neo191987
Replied by neo191987 on topic Could not start mail function.
Thanks for the reply. I am currently at a very early stage and ask to apply in the future. I'm new to this area and want to find out what was going on. I want to ask how can I do so that when you search for a product to appear photo and price, I found that using the standard joomla search and she did not hold this function but I can create a search filter. Can you explain to me how can I do it because I searched in the demo but there aren't any filters and I can't get my bearings. Sorry for the bad English.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #186231
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Could not start mail function.
Hi,
We are far away from the original subject of this thread.
For you new questions which are not link to the "could not start mail function", please create a new thread.
Regards,
We are far away from the original subject of this thread.
For you new questions which are not link to the "could not start mail function", please create a new thread.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lousyfool
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.247 seconds