Skip to main content

Backbutton in Order Managament not working

More
11 years 8 months ago #186890 by Rixters
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FF latest

When I'm managing the order from the frondend and and click the Back button. The site wouldn't go back and I get a script error.

Tijdstempel: 15-1-2015 15:54:55
Fout: ReferenceError: submitbutton is not defined
Bronbestand: www.ledverlichting-lammers.nl/hikashop-m...p-registration/order
Regel: 1

Hope you have a solution!

Regards!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #186892 by nicolas
Hi,

I did a test on our end but it works fine so the problem must be specific to your website. Probably a conflict with something else.
Please provide a test user account so that we can look at that page.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #186971 by Rixters
I've made a test account. You can login with username: hikashop and password: hikashop
First click the blue button in the banner saying "Inloggen"
After you've been logged in click the green button on the left site to go the account management.
Next go to the order and click the back button.

I hope you have a solution!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #186980 by nicolas
Hi,

The problem seems to come from your Joomla template missing the loading of the media/system/js/core.js javascript file of Joomla which is the file containing that submitbutton function. The media/system/js/core.js file is the main javascript file of Joomla so it should be loaded.
I suppose that if you switch to the default joomla template on your website it works right ?
So I would recommend to contact your template provider to see with them why that file is not loaded and how to load it.
But normally it should be just one easy line to add to the index.php file of the template.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rixters

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #187282 by Rixters
You where right! The core.js was unset in the template file!

Problem fixed!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.190 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum