Erro when trying to manually enter Ship To Address
- Dragon41673
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #186961
by Dragon41673
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Erro when trying to manually enter Ship To Address was created by Dragon41673
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.ariesgamesandminis.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome
One of my customers, I have to manually enter orders in for as he handles them over the phone rather than through my site. Today, during an order, I decided to fill out the Ship To section even though it's the same as the billing address. Any other time I've done this, there were no problems...but today I got a bunch of errors...but at the end of the errors I could enter the address.
Please see the attached image for reference & let me know how to resolve this issue. Also, I looked through my host's file manager and this is on line 333 in the field.php file...
Thanks!
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome
One of my customers, I have to manually enter orders in for as he handles them over the phone rather than through my site. Today, during an order, I decided to fill out the Ship To section even though it's the same as the billing address. Any other time I've done this, there were no problems...but today I got a bunch of errors...but at the end of the errors I could enter the address.
Please see the attached image for reference & let me know how to resolve this issue. Also, I looked through my host's file manager and this is on line 333 in the field.php file...
Code:
$data->$namekey = $field->field_default;
Thanks!
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by Dragon41673.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #186974
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Erro when trying to manually enter Ship To Address
Hi,
These are just warning messages. You can ignore them.
You should actually not see them as the "error reporting" option of the Joomla configuration should be turned off on live websites for security reasons.
We've actually fixed these warnings for next version of HikaShop.
These are just warning messages. You can ignore them.
You should actually not see them as the "error reporting" option of the Joomla configuration should be turned off on live websites for security reasons.
We've actually fixed these warnings for next version of HikaShop.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dragon41673
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Dragon41673
-
Topic Author
- Offline
11 years 8 months ago #187057
by Dragon41673
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Replied by Dragon41673 on topic Erro when trying to manually enter Ship To Address
Ah ok...thanks Nicolas!
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds