- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Altering the picking slip details
11 years 8 months ago #187745
by hericles
Altering the picking slip details was created by hericles
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.32
Hi,
With our joomla site I want to add a custom field to the picking sheet. I have added the field to the customer details and populated it but I also want to get it to appear on the picking sheet.
Is there a template I can alter or something similar that will allow me to do this?
Thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.32
Hi,
With our joomla site I want to add a custom field to the picking sheet. I have added the field to the customer details and populated it but I also want to get it to appear on the picking sheet.
Is there a template I can alter or something similar that will allow me to do this?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 8 months ago #187796
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Altering the picking slip details
Hello,
What do you exactly mean by :
What do you exactly mean by :
Can you give me more details about it through some screenshots for example ?I also want to get it to appear on the picking sheet.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #187873
by hericles
Replied by hericles on topic Altering the picking slip details
Tanks for answering Mohamed,
I managed to find what I needed by digging through the templates.
The Order/Invoice template controls the details of the picking sheet and by digging through the $user object I found the array that held my custom field. Then it was simple matter of echoing it where I wanted it.
I managed to find what I needed by digging through the templates.
The Order/Invoice template controls the details of the picking sheet and by digging through the $user object I found the array that held my custom field. Then it was simple matter of echoing it where I wanted it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds